In today’s hectic lifestyle, business owners and professionals are still required to meet with numerous advisers to obtain a complete package of essential financial services.
In the process of taking advice from their accountant, insurance agent, banker, investment consultant and/or financial planner an entrepreneur is faced with the challenge of communicating each service provider’s advice to the other to assure a common focus. Financial advisers at times may have conflicting opinions, which makes it more difficult for a business owner to take decisions. The lack of communication and misinformation between financial advisers creates an environment for errors and a misalignment of goals which ultimately spells disaster for a business owner.
Oakdale Group assists owners of mid-sized businesses to better manage their company’s finances by bringing all financial services under one roof whereby eliminating the confusion,miscommunication and errors created by the old school approach to financial services.
The lack of communication, misinformation and void of communication between financial advisors creates an environment for errors and a misalignment of goals which ultimately spells disaster for a business owner.
Old School Approach
- Understanding the value of assets on a balance sheet impacts the risk transference needs for insurance coverage. However, this information is not shared between the company’s insurance agent and CPA leading to inadequate coverage and sometimes costly mistakes.
- A company’s past financial performance becomes a key indicator to understand the availability of debt, an analysis that many accounting firms cannot provide as they don’t understand the current loan underwriting environment.
- Lack of understanding of multiple corporate holdings can double insurance premiums when agents don’t fully understand complex ownership structures.
- Using a proprietary technology platform to manage data between all financial disciplines Oakdale Group is able to ensure a true synergistic approach to financial services.
- Our process lessens data loss, saves time, increases efficiency and allows for an aligned focus on our clients strategic goals and growth.